The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion accepts requests from community members interested in having their equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) or cultural related events, programs, and/or trainings promoted by the Chief Diversity Officer (CDO). Using the Office’s online Daily Eagle Communication Request Form, Brockport community members can request support of the CDO and Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, in promoting cultural events on behalf of the person's request.
Upon completion of the online communication request form, the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion will review the information for approval. All approved requests will be submitted on your behalf to the Daily Eagle online portal, with the CDO’s support. For items that are not diversity related, you should submit a request directly to the Daily Eagle.
For Daily Eagle submissions to be considered:
- All events, programs, and trainings require confirmation and approval of governing authorities prior to submission
- All requests must be received at least five business days before the day of the actual event
- The request form must be completed in its entirety
Review and submit the Daily Eagle Communication Request Form
Social Media Information
If you would like your EDI event or program to be promoted by the College's main social media accounts (@brockport) in addition to the Daily Eagle, please ensure the following:
- A flyer/graphic is attached to the Daily Eagle Communication Request Form
- Images must be formatted either as a JPG or PNG
All approved Daily Eagle requests which also meet the social media guidelines will be automatically forwarded on to the College's Social Media manager for posting.
Email the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusionor call (585) 395-5014.