The Middle States team which visited the College in April 2014 requested a Monitoring Report documenting the following
Main Page Content
- Standard 7 – Institutional Assessment
- The College will further the implementation of its new institutional assessment system with the evidence that assessment impacts planning, budgeting and resource allocation.
- Standard 12 – General Education Assessment
- Standard 14 – Assessment of Student Learning
- The College should continue its implementation of the general education assessment approach in all areas with emphasis on the use of assessment results to enhance teaching and learning. The College should create an oversight structure for general education assessment to enhance the integration of assessment information within the respective institutional learning outcomes. The College should continue its implementation of the program learning outcomes assessment process to use results to enhance teaching and learning.