2019 – 2020 Program Benefits
Career Services will provide the items below to employers participating in the 2019 – 2020 partnership program:
- Automatic registration at our Career Fairs, which includes premium placement, based
on employer interest. This includes
- Part-Time Job Fest on August 28, 2019
- Careers for the Common Good on November 6, 2019
- Spring Jobs and Internships Fair on March 4, 2020
- One Lunch and Learn per academic year, which includes a food budget of $50. (Additional Lunch and Learns can be added based on employer interest. )
- Tabling in the Union (or other space to be agreed upon) once each semester.
- Annual ½ hour strategy session with career services staff.
- Mid-year check-in session.
- Employer logo included in Career Services student newsletters.
- One feature in a Career Services student newsletter.
- Monthly Career Services employer newsletter focused on campus events and other information relevant to developing a campus recruitment strategy.
- Notification of additional opportunities to participate in campus activities as they become available.
Cost & Length of Partnership
The cost of the employer partnership program for 2019-2020 is $500 for on-Profit/Government Agencies and $750 for Corporate companies. for the academic year.
We will work to provide opportunities for partners to connect with faculty and students in the classroom, but, at this time, cannot guarantee opportunities to speak in classes.
Participation in the program will commence when payment is received by Career Services and a main contact is designated by the employer.
Thank you for your interest in hiring Brockport students. We appreciate your partnership.