Career Resources for LGBTQ Students
The Office of Career Services is committed to creating an open and safe space for Brockport students, faculty, and alum who identify as LGBTQ. Below you will find career resources, however we encourage you to make an appointment if you have any further questions!
Job Search Resources
- Out Professional Network - Explore job opportunities at companies recruiting talented LGBTQ professionals
- LGBT Connect - Connecting employers with the LGBT community
- Out & Equal - National organization devoted to the LGBTQ community in the workplace, offering resources, links and information.
- Coming Out at Work - Human Rights Campaign's list of questions to ask yourself and consider while deciding whether or not to come out at work.
- The Point Foundation - Empowers LGBTQ students to achieve their full academic and leadership potential - despite the obstacles often put before them - to make a significant impact on society.
- Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Professionals - Envisions higher education where LGBTQ people, inclusive of all of our intersecting identities, are fully liberated.
- NGLCC - National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Out for Undergrad - Each year, we invite a diverse class of high-achieving LGBTQ+ students to four unique conferences.
- NOGLSTP - National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals
- GLMA - Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ Equality
- LAMBDA Legal - Committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of LGBTQ people and everyone living with HIV