Career Resources for Women
The Office of Career Services is committed to assisting women throughout the career development process. We encourage you to make an appointment with any further questions related to all aspects of your personal career development.
- American Association for Women in Psychology - Diverse feminist community of psychologists and allied professionals invested in the integration of personal, professional, and political power in the service of social justice.
- American Association of University Women - AAUW is the nation’s leading voice promoting equity and education for women and girls. AAUW members have examined and taken positions on the fundamental issues of the day — educational, social, economic, and political.
- American Business Women's Association - Resource for working women and business women to support, motivate, and provide networking with other women
- American Medical Women's Association - AMWA focuses on advancing women in medicine and improve women's health.
- Professional Women's Network - LinkedIn group that includes professionals from various industries and offers resources, discussion groups, job postings, and networking opportunities for women.
- LiveCareer - Career articles, tools, job sites, and tips for women job-seekers.
- Bossed Up - Provides resources, expert training and community for working women.
- Negotiating Women - Provides free innovative training to professional women and provides practical advice to help woman at every stage of your career.
- Women for Hire - Offers a variety of career and job resources for women, including recruiting job fairs, career coaching, resume and job-search advice, and more.
- WAGE Project - Established to end discrimination against women in the workplace. WAGE inspires and helps working women to take the steps needed so that every woman is paid what she's worth.
Job Search Resources
- Advancing Women - Provides resources and job boards for women, diversity, tech candidates.
- Women's Job List - Provides job seekers with easy access to companies who promote diversity and inclusion within their workplaces.
- NYWICI - New York Women In Communications posts job listings for women in the communications field.
Want to learn about professional dress for women? Check out our page!