Get access to tools such as:
- Personalized job recommendations based on your major & interests
- Simple ways to learn about & register for career-prep events
- Managing your on-campus interviews with top companies, organizations, and on-campus employers
- A mobile friendly app
CandidCareer boasts thousands of interview clips of industry professionals speaking the truth about their jobs... all to help YOU find your passion!
CareerShift was created to help job seekers successfully navigate the published and hidden job market to find career opportunities. Named "The Best Job Search Tool on the Internet" CareerShift allows job seekers to find employment more easily and conveniently. With CareerShift's robust company and contact database, users can find current job connections and make meaningful new connections.
MyPlan is an online career planning site that uses personality, skills, interests and values inventories to help you in choosing a career. Create a free account using your Brockport email address as your username. Use the license code SAECVZHC. Create an appointment with a Career Counselor to discuss your results.
Say goodbye to inefficiencies and hello to opportunities! Quinncia uses the power of AI (artificial intelligence) to bring futuristic career prep to you in the comfort of your dorm room. Get instant résumé analysis and immediate interview analysis!
Career Explorer (formerly known as Sokanu) is a career matching platform that helps people find their ideal career. Sokanu accomplishes this in two ways.
- Through the world's best career test, a prediction engine built from the ground up using the latest innovations in psychometics and machine learning.
- Through Sokanu's 750 career profiles, containing thousands of pieces of unique content aimed at helping people understand and enter careers.
Vault provides in-depth intelligence on what it's really like to work within an industry, company, or profession—and how to position yourself to launch and build the career you want. Vault is best known for its influential rankings, ratings, and reviews on thousands of top employers and hundreds of internship programs.
This website will help you connect majors to careers. Learn about typical career areas and types of employers that hire people with each major, as well as strategies to make you a more marketable candidate!