Many students working toward teacher certification and/or majoring in other disciplines elect to complete a minor in order to strengthen their degrees.
Admission to the Program
Any undergraduate student majoring in another discipline can pursue this minor. Interested students are strongly encouraged to have an Earth Sciences faculty member as a minor advisor.
- ESC211 Introduction to Meteorology
- ESC311 Synoptic Meteorology I
- ESC312 Synoptic Meteorology II
- CMC200 Intro to Digital Video and Audio
- CMC343 Broadcast Announcing
- ONE of the following courses:
- CMC224 Newswriting and Reporting
- CMC243 Media Writing