Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Apply artistry through qualitative and rhythmic phrasing, dynamic range & individual expressivity.
- Embody consistently clear physical knowledge, movement accuracy and technical expertise of contemporary dance idioms.
- Create choreography that integrates imaginative and structural concepts.
- Articulate an understanding of aesthetics through dance-making and/or oral and written forms.
- Analyze human movement from varied theoretical and experiential perspectives.
- Identify individual interests and abilities in order to situate within the larger dance field.
- Exhibit appropriate professional conduct throughout choreographic process, performance, collaboration, and production.