Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Define and accurately use biological terminology and nomenclature.
- Evaluate and analyze biological problems using knowledge of cell structure and function.
- Integrate interdisciplinary concepts to assess tissues, organs and systems.
- Evaluate and analyze biological problems using knowledge of genetics and evolution.
- Compare and contrast origins and diversity of life to explain life processes.
- Competently employ common laboratory equipment.
- Analyze and interpret scientific data, using relevant computer skills.
- Use quantitative reasoning to analyze complex biological problems.
- Apply biological knowledge to societal issues.