Individuals participating in commencement will be required to provide one of the following to participate:
- Proof of having completed the COVID-19 vaccination series at least 14 days prior to
the date of the event by presenting a valid electronic Excelsior pass.
- Instructions on how to obtain the excelsior pass and upload proof of vaccination to it, visit https://epass.ny.gov/home.
- Fully Vaccinated means that you have received both doses of the Moderna or Pfizer shot (one dose for J&J), AND 14 days have elapsed.
- Proof of a prior positive COVID-19 test result or completed order of isolation, dated
February 18 or later, by uploading documentation to the MyHazen portal by May 14. Your name and date of birth must be clearly visible.
Instructions for Submitting to MyHazen:
- Sign onto the MyHazen portal
- Select the Upload tab
- Scroll down to: Documents available to be uploaded
- From the drop down, select: 2021 Commencement COVID-19 test results
- Download your positive test result or order of isolation (there are instructions on how to upload or fax files)
- You may also fax your positive test result or order of isolation to Hazen: (585) 395-2559
- Contact Hazen staff if any questions: (585) 395-2414
- A negative COVID-19 antigen (short nasal swab) test result obtained from attending a day of commencement testing clinic.
All questions regarding commencement testing requirements should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.