EagleSUCCESS is an early alert communication tool that supports student success. It allows instructors to raise concerns offer praise or refer students to student support resources and shares instructor's comments to students through email.
EagleSUCCESS helps you track your progress and enjoy your successes by assisting you in interacting with your instructors as well as the college's resources. EagleSUCCESS empowers you to take charge of your learning development.
What happens when a flag is raised?
Faculty and Staff Information
EagleSUCCESS is a community-based early alert support tool. It is not a reporting tool. You are letting the student know directly that you are concerned with, or proud of their progress/attendance. The earlier an alert is raised, the better chance we have of identifying and addressing potential success barriers.
Students are also very responsive to kudos that let them know their efforts are recognized and appreciated.
Advisors can see this and help guide that student to support. If other instructors also raise concerns, we can see a pattern and better serve our students.
EagleSUCCESS can help you by:
- Providing an avenue for you to communicate with students and give feedback about their academic progress
- Helping you facilitate a timely connection to campus support professionals and services
- Allowing you to quickly access a variety of student information
- Don't forget to set up your profile! The first time you login you will need to add the page as an exception, don’t worry it’s safe!
- Watch the 2 minute video from Hobson's - the versions of the system are not the same, but the steps are the same.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What do the messages say? Check out our templates