Develop credentials. Immerse yourself in the field with experiential learning and
an internship. Attend and present at conferences.
- Obtain your first internship.
- Take ethics-focused upper division courses.
- Begin working on your e-portfolio, including samples from your classes and student media
- Become a leader in a student media organization.
- Attend the SUNY Undergraduate Research Program.
- Attend and help plan the Western New York Media Conference.
- Present and/or attend Scholars Day or another conference.
- Do an Independent Study or Study Abroad.
- Attend the Diversity Conference.
- Meet with your academic adviser to ensure you are on track in your concentration.