Tim Henry, PhD
- Athletic Training Program Director & Associate Professor
- (585) 395-5357
Office: Tuttle South 260
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
- M.S., University of Pittsburgh
- B.S., SUNY College at Cortland
Area(s) of Specialty
- Athletic Training/Sports Medicine
- Neuromuscular Control in Rehabilitation
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Functional Rehabilitation and Injury in Equestrian Athletes
- SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellent in Teaching Recipient, May 2014.
- Lephart S.M., Henry T.J., Fu F.H. "The Effects of Neuromuscular Control Exercises on Functional Stability in the Unstable Shoulder," September 1995. Supported by the National Athletic Trainers' Association. Granted amount: $15,000.
- Henry T.J., Lephart S.M. "An Electromyographic Analysis of Dynamic Stabilizing Exercises for the Shoulder." Supported by the University of Pittsburgh School of Education. Granted amount: $1,175.
Tim Henry came to The College at Brockport in 1997. He is a journal reviewer for the Journal of Sport Rehabilitation and The Journal of Athletic Training,