- Academic courses are online
- three residency days (face-to-face seminars) per year
The 36-credit online MBA is fully AACSB-accredited, and offers both convenience and
networking opportunities through face-to-face weekend residencies – all at an incredible
value. It features nine broad-based courses in business that are intended to give
every student the knowledge necessary for a successful career as a manager in the
industry, followed by three electives that cover contemporary topics in business.
Our program culminates in a capstone project preceded by a capstone proposal. Both
are required and credit bearing. The capstone project gives the student hands on project
management experience that can be directly applicable to their current or future career.
Students will work with a host organization in our community, perhaps their own employer,
to identify a problem facing the organization, analyze it, and develop a solution.
Each project needs to be preapproved in the proposal process and will be supervised
by a faculty member.
The program is part-time, cohort-based and can be completed in two years.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
Our recent MBA graduates work in a wide variety of fields in different industries
- Business Development Specialist (ACM Global)
- Branch Manager (M&T Bank)
- Category Management Specialist (L3Harris Technologies)
- Chief Financial Officer (Vanteon Corporation)
- Commercial Asset Manager (DHD Ventures)
- Director of Client and Server Solution (Movado Group, Inc.)
- Director of Training (Helio Health)
- Materials Manager (Brunner International)
- Marketing Communication Manager (CEIPAL Corp.)
- Pricing Analyst (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Regional Sales Director (DreamBox Learning)
- VP, Lead Financial Analyst (Citi Bank)