Online registration is available to current students who have registered for a SUNY Brockport course within the past two years. SummerSession registration begins Monday, March 29.
Students who have been academically dismissed and who have not been reinstated, and those who have been denied undergraduate admission at The College at Brockport within the past year are not eligible to take SummerSession courses.
After you register for classes, don't forget to do the following:
- Affirm enrollment and accept financial responsibility
- The class schedule is subject to change, so check your Brockport student email account frequently for important notifications
- Learn about the payment process
- Order your textbooks
- Purchase a parking permit (Brockport Campus)
- Take advantage of the student services available at Brockport.