We would suggest that you visit our Scholarship Web page for an extensive list of resources.
Main Page Content
The Student Aid Resource Center was created to offer financial services at a level beyond that of the typical financial aid office. This multi-media resource center is available to all The College at Brockport students and applicants as well as the local community. Materials are available in printed and video packages that are FREE and easy to use and understand.
Some of the modules or areas of information available in the STAR Center:
- Scholarship Search and database/information programs. Our staff will assist you in your search for extra money through the use of our scholarship books, pamphlets and the Web.
- FAFSA on the Web (filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov).
- General Financial Aid Education
- Debt Management programs and materials (budgeting and finance).
- Electronic loan signatures, entrance and exit loan process.
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program at https://tapweb.org/
The STAR Center is open Monday-Friday during normal Financial Aid Office business hours. Please call the Center at (585) 395-2501 to make an appointment if you wish for assistance with one of the modules or feel free to use them on your own.