The fall semester is quickly approaching and we’re eager to welcome you to campus. It’s important to start planning for your arrival. SUNY Brockport is requiring all non-vaccinated individuals to present documentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken within five days of your move-in date (residential students) or your first day of classes (off-campus students).
Weekly COVID testing will be required for all non-vaccinated individuals throughout the fall semester. You can become exempt from this requirement, and experience a much more vibrant fall semester, by getting vaccinated!
If you are fully vaccinated (two weeks post second shot for Pfizer and Moderna, or two weeks post a Johnson & Johnson shot), please check to ensure that your vaccination record is filed in the MyHazen portal. If not, please upload a copy of your vaccine card right away.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions are below:
To check if your COVID-19 Vaccine is on file with the Health Center:
- Sign in to MyHazen using your Net ID and password
- Go to the “Immunizations” tab
- From drop down, select “View History”
- At the bottom click the green “Print” button
- All vaccines will be displayed
- If your COVID vaccines are on file and accurate, NO further action is needed.
If your COVID vaccines are not on your immunization list:
- Go to the “Upload” tab
- From the drop down menu, select “COVID Vaccine Records” and “Select File"
- Attach, then click “Upload”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the document
SUNY Brockport is in the final stages of developing its plans for the fall semester. Much more information about the fall semester will be communicated soon.