Dining Services (BASC) will continue to safely serve our students during the upcoming spring semester.
View Spring 2021 Meal Plans
BASC has a number of best practices and protocols in place to keep our team members safe and safely serve our customers when students, faculty, and staff return to campus.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the SUNY Brockport community, Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC) requires all employees:
- To fill out a daily health screening prior to entering the workplace.
- Wear a proper face mask or covering.
- Practice frequent and routine hand washing.
- To frequently disinfect and clean all common areas.
- To maintain social distancing to the furthest extent possible.