Dining Services (BASC) will continue to serve our students during the upcoming fall semester.
BASC is working diligently to put plans in place to keep our team members safe and safely serve our customers when students, faculty, and staff return to campus.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the SUNY Brockport community, Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC) requires all employees:
- To fill out a daily health screening prior to entering the workplace.
- Wear a proper face mask or covering.
- Practice frequent and routine hand washing.
- Must frequently disinfect and clean all common areas.
- Maintain social distancing to the furthest extent possible.