Bringing Brockport Back
President Macpherson has created a committee that has been charged to develop potential plans for the fall 2020 semester as SUNY Brockport awaits further guidance from SUNY and New York State.
The committee is preparing plans for three scenarios:
- Both in-person classes and the on-campus residential experience has been authorized by New York State and SUNY for the entire fall semester.
- Both in-person classes and the on-campus residential experience has been authorized by New York State and SUNY for a portion of the fall semester.
- Both in-person classes and the on-campus residential experience is not authorized by New York State and SUNY for the entire fall semester.
Each of the three scenarios would incorporate the following four pillars that have been established by New York State:
- Wearing of face coverings/masks
- Frequent hand washing
- Increased disinfectant cleaning
- Social distancing
|Fred Rion, Emergency Manager||Bringing Brockport Back Committee Chair|
|Dr. Sara Kelly, Assistant Vice President for EMSA||Chair, Housing & Emergency Services Subcommittee|
|Dr. Lorraine Acker, Assistant Vice President for EMSA/Interim Chief Diversity Officer||Chair, Student Engagement Subcommittee|
|Karen Riotto, Assistant Vice President for Finance and Management||Chair, Finances & Technology Subcommittee|
|Julie Caswell, Director of Environmental Health and Safety||Chair, Facilities/Operations/Safety Subcommittee|
|Dr. Katy Heyning, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs||Chair, Academic Affairs Subcommittee|
|John Follaco, Director of Communications||Chair, Communications and Offsite Partners Subcommitte|
Please direct questions to your supervisor and/or divisional leadership.