All students must submit a negative COVID-19 test result.
All students are required to:
- Submit a pre-arrival test dated 3 days prior to arrival OR
- Provide proof of having tested positive for COVID in the past 90-days by submitting documentation of a positive COVID test dated Nov. 1 or later.
Off-Campus Students: If you did not submit a pre-arrival test, you can utilize your weekly pool test to fulfill your pre-arrival test requirement — HOWEVER, you must quarantine at your residence until you receive a negative result.
You are required to submit this to MyHazen Patient Portal BEFORE your arrival campus. You will not be permitted to check-in to your on-campus housing or attend classes
if you have not completed this requirement.
*Fully remote students do not need to submit a pre-arrival test.
Pre-Arrival Testing Options:
questions about pre-arrival testing should be directed to POOLTESTING@BROCKPORT.EDU
Instructions for submitting negative COVID-19 test results:
- Sign onto the MyHazen portal
- Select the Upload tab
- Scroll down to: Documents available to be uploaded
- From the drop down, select: Required Spring 2021 COVID-19 test results
- Download your results (there are instructions on how to upload or fax files)
- You may also fax your results to Hazen: (585) 395-2559
- Contact Hazen staff if any questions: (585) 395-2414
The entire SUNY Brockport community will be pool tested each week during the spring semester. Once you arrive to campus, you will need to pool test. You must do this prior to moving into your residence hall or attending classes.
NOTE: Late arrivals are permitted to reserve a time slot during the residential or off-campus testing slots, regardless of where they live.
Students must have a negative COVID-19 test result filed with Hazen in order to be eligible to attend classes (see instructions above).