Hours of Operation (as of 11/23/20)
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
Library Safety Protocols
- Brockport ID will be required to enter the building.
- Masks and 6 ft. social distancing will be required at all times.
- Computer use, solo study, and course reserve review will be by appointment only, with an online reservation system.
- Pickup of materials, including Interlibrary Loan items, will be contactless. A bank of lockers have been placed in the breezeway, where patrons will be able to pick up their reserved items during library hours.
- There will be no food allowed in the library
Interlibrary Loans will be available, though our ability to borrow is subject to other libraries’ participation. We will try our best to get what you need.
New! Text a Librarian
Text Questions to: 585-449-6811
We will answer your SMS questions during our regular hours of operation.