- Face coverings are required when indoors. All faculty and staff are also required to wear face coverings outdoors.
- Vaccinated students, visitors, and contractors are not required to wear face coverings outdoors. Face coverings required outdoors when in a crowd (100 people).
- Students, faculty, and staff who are not fully vaccinated and come to campus are required to be tested weekly.
- Employee Telecommuting Program is currently scheduled to end July 2. Employees should plan to be phased back in. Some areas might need to make plans to return before July 2 to prepare for summer orientation.
- Faculty/Staff are permitted to come to campus, but they need to participate in weekly testing if not fully vaccinated.
- Daily Symptom Checking will continue for employees and student employees. Symptom checking is not required for students in the summer.
- Following established campus requirements and processes, plan student engagement opportunities and events in-person for Fall 2021. Virtual offering of a traditionally in-person program will require VP/AVP approval.
- All Events/Programs should be submitted to the Weekly Event Management (WEM) committee for approval.
- No overnight camps/events will be permitted over the summer.
- Student events should be submitted via MyBrockport and their student organization.
Return to Work Preparation
- Supervisors should be engaging in conversation with their employees who are participating in the approved Telecommuting Program to develop plans to phase back after July 2.
- Supervisors should review physical spaces to ensure that employees have 6 feet of distance between work stations if 100% of employees return to the office.
- Supervisors should give advanced notice to employees if they are needed to return before July 2 for departmental/campus needs (i.e. Summer Orientation).
In-person meetings can begin June 1, and follow the guidelines below:
- Due to space, most meetings will still need to be 25 people or fewer. Larger meeting sizes will require VP approval. Outdoor meetings can have larger capacities.
- Employee meetings do not need to go through WEM for approval (unless requesting space from another area).
- 6 feet of social distance required until further notice.
- Masks required when indoors.
- If you have questions about indoor space capacity, contact Stasia Molyneux (email@example.com)
- For individuals who are still telecommuting until July 2, a hybrid meeting option might need to be explored. Supervisors should consult with their departments about when and how in-person vs remote meetings will occur.
Physical Space/Facilities Needs
- Weekly testing of students, faculty, and staff who are not fully vaccinated and come to campus (100%) is required until further notice.
- No appointment is required for testing. Walk-in testing hours are Tuesday; 12pm – 4pm and Wednesday; 8am – 12pm.
- In order to be exempt from the testing requirement, employees must voluntarily show proof of vaccination status to Human Resources.
SUNY Brockport will permit visitors/guests on campus. All guests will be required to wear masks while indoors while on campus until further notice. SUNY Brockport reserves the right to restrict the reasons and times for visitors to schedule appointments or visit any campus site.
- Programs/events that involve multiple visitors will require approval from the supervising VP and/or the Bringing Brockport Back committee.
- Effective June 1, guests will no longer be required to check-in at the Welcome Center or University Police.
- The outdoor track, outdoor basketball courts, tennis courts, and other outdoor areas will be accessible based on 2019 practices. Construction may limit public/visitor access.
Contractors & Vendors
- All contractors and vendors coming to campus are required to check-in at the Facilities Service Center.
- Contractors and vendors must follow campus Covid-19 policies.
Open for students, faculty and staff and community members.
- Mail will be distributed using current COVID-19 protocols until the Telecommuting Program ends.
- Traditional mail services will begin once Telecommuting Program ends.