Parking and Traffic Tips from Parking and Transportation Services
De-stress your commute and parking experience.
1. Purchase and display a parking permit. Order online today. Occasional permits are available at a pay station, located in lots T (Tuttle) and V (SERC).
2. Secure parking arrangements for your guest. Complete and submit a guest form. Three weeks advance notice required in most instances.
3. Early to rise, early to park. Plan to arrive early; expect to walk. Use the guide below to assist.
4. Help other commuters know if your spot is available with simple “yes” or “no” gestures (see links below). Don’t idle; allow our greeters to help you find a parking space.
5. Other ways to reduce traffic and parking congestion. Consider the following alternatives to driving alone: carpool, walk, bike, car share, or Eagle Run shuttle.
posted by cmartinez [2019-08-19]