Brockport Student Government Elections
If you are a student looking to get involved, BSG's elected positions offer a unique leadership opportunity. If you are staff or faculty, please pass this information along to any students you think would be good for the roles.
Looking to get involved on campus for the 2020–2021 school year? Take out a petition for an elected position! Want more information about each position? Stop by the BSG Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Petitions for elections are now available! Run for BSG President/Vice President, Treasurer or Senator. You can pick petitions up at the BSG Office in the Union. They are due back by February 17 at noon.
For President and Vice President, you need to collect 1000 signatures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Lead and organize the student government.
· Be the voice of the student body.
· Represent your peers at the administrative level of the college.
For Treasurer, you will need to collect 500 signatures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Sit on college committees as a voting member.
· Interact with all club leaders regarding the tier system.
· Create a budget for the following year.
For Senator, you will need to collect 150 signatures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Represent your peers, create change, and make your voice heard.
· Lead initiatives that matter to you and your fellow students.
posted by sdruz1 [2020-02-03]