Fill Out Your Roster Verification Surveys in EagleSUCCESS
It's that time in the semester to complete your roster verification survey in EagleSUCCESS.
In accordance with federal regulations, those students receiving federal financial aid must actually attend at least one session of a class that they are registered for in order to receive that aid. The College is responsible to monitor cases where such a student never attends a class (or in the case of online students, fails to logon at least once).
Here's how it will work:
1. You will receive an email message that will include instructions and a list of your outstanding progress surveys, organized by the course section.
2. Once you follow the instructions and reach the survey grid, you are only required to check the "Never Attended" box for the appropriate students. Reporting this information by Thursday, February 13 will help us remove students before the SUNY census reporting.
3. This is a perfect opportunity to give students additional progress flags or kudos as well. There are separate options for Undergraduate (UG) and Graduate (GR) courses. Please take the opportunity to add comments that will go directly to the student to add context and holistic information
4. Click Submit. If you don't have any progress to report, it is important that you click Submit, so we know you reviewed the survey. You will receive a confirmation email.
5. The items you raise will be addressed by the appropriate individuals from our institution.
Your responses will help us determine which students might not be enrolled and which to reach out to and offer help. The survey will be available until at 11 pm on Feb. 17, 2020.
If you need support or training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 395- 5401.
Thank you! We appreciate your dedication to student success.
posted by annewman [2020-02-11]
Andrew Newman: email@example.com