SUNY Brockport's RN to BSN Program Ranked Eighth in the Nation
SUNY Brockport’s RN to BSN Program was ranked eighth in the nation by Registered Nursing.org.
SUNY Brockport's RN to BSN Program has been ranked eighth in the nation by Registered Nursing.org.
This ranking was based on the following:
1. If the institution is accredited
2. If the institution offers online programs
3. Ratio of total nurse program completions vs. total program completions awarded by the institution, sorted from higher to lower ratios
4. Annual tuition and fees adjusted for each county's cost of living, sorted by lowest to highest
5. Ratio of instructional faculty that are tenured
6. Acceptance rate percentage for the College/University
7. Graduate rate at 150% of normal time
Thanks to the nursing faculty who teach in the RN to BSN program that make our program such a success!
posted by deswift [2020-06-23]
Denise Swift: email@example.com