New SUNY Brockport Logo is Now Available!
Our new logo is now available for use. Find out how to properly use the logo and where to access it.
The Office of College Communications created a new logo for SUNY Brockport. The logo can be viewed on our the College's website and on future marketing materials. If you are not seeing the logo on our website, you will need to clear your cache by following the steps below (these will change slightly depending on the browser you are using.
1. Navigate to the options menu of your browser (typically in the upper right hand side of the browser) it should look like three dots or three bars.
2. Locate "History" and click on it. This can sometimes be located in another "tab" such as "Library."
3. Click on "Clear browsing data" or "Clear Recent History" (the title will be different depending on your browser).
4. You should now see a list or a selection of items with a checkbox next to them. Make sure that "Cache" is the only item checkmarked. Please note that if you don't uncheck the other boxes, you may lose things such as saved passwords and bookmarks.
5. Click on "Confirm" or "Clear data"
6. Close your browser completely, then reopen it and go to brockport.edu
7. If step 6 did not work and you are still seeing the old logo. Reset your computer and try again.
For more information on the proper use of our logo, visit the webpage linked below.
On our website, you can download the logo by following these steps.
1. Go to https://www.brockport.edu/support/college_communications/identity/logo.html (or use the link below)
2. Click on which of the three versions of the logo you would like to download (horizontal, vertical, or all-in-one)
3. Hover over the image and right-click (Ctrl-click on an Apple device) and select "Save image as..."
If you would like another size of the logo or a departmental lockup for your Department/Office, please email Alex Rhea.
posted by aarnone [2020-07-01]
Alex Rhea: firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan Asbeck: email@example.com