Spring 2021 Cabinet (Undergraduate) Internship Opportunities
The Cabinet Internship Program is designed for highly motivated undergraduate students who are interested in working closely with a member of the SUNY Brockport leadership team.
There are exciting internship opportunities, for undergraduate students this Spring'21, with the Executive Leadership Team of the College.
- Dr. Heidi Macpherson, President
- Dr. Lorraine Acker, Interim Chief Diversity Officer
- Dr. Katy Heyning, Provost and VP for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Katy Wilson, VP for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Jim Wall, VP for Administration and Finance
- Mike Andriatch, VP for Advancement
Complete information and applicant submission can be found on the: SUNY Brockport Cabinet Internship webpage.
Application submission deadline: Thursday, January 14, 2021, 11:59pm
posted by jpanarisibottone [2020-10-14]
Executive Leadership Team: Leadership@Brockport.edu