Remote Teaching with Blackboard? ASIS is Here to Help.
With the upcoming move to remote teaching we believe it’s important to know where to find helpful resources.
The ASIS team is here to support the design, development, delivery and maintenance of your online courses.
Resource Links Below:
• SUNY Online Support Services for technical Blackboard support (M-F 7 am to midnight, Sat 10 am to 8 pm, Sun 10 am to 9 pm)
• Checklist for Remote Teaching Presented by SUNY
• Online Teaching Tips Presented by SUNY
• How-To Blackboard at Brockport (Faculty and Student Resources)
o Faculty Resources:
Course Content: creating, uploading, etc…
Assignments: creating, accessing, grading
Tests: creating, deploying, Respondus LockDown
Adaptive Release: scheduling when items open
Discussion Boards: creating, editing
Kaltura Video: installing, recording, sharing/embedding, editing captions
VoiceThread: recording, sharing/embedding, editing captions
Collaborate Synchronous Video Conferencing
Ally & Accessibility
• ASIS Faculty & Staff Video Tutorials
• Blackboard & Tech Tips
• Request an Appointment With a Brockport Instructional Designer
• Academic Systems & Instructional Support (ASIS) – Office Hours
Thanks and have a great end of the semester.
posted by jthompson [2020-11-13]