The SERC is the College's Special Events Recreation Center.
Main Page Content
- Club Sport Mileage: 44,184 miles traveled
- Student Employment Hours: 30,007 hours worked
- 115 Student Employees
- 4,583 students attended Campus Rec sponsored events
This 138,000 square foot, three-story building serves as the home for Campus Recreation and The College at Brockport’s Golden Eagles Track and Field programs. A major component of the facility is the Field House — designed to accommodate large-scale competitions, including national NCAA track and field events and a variety of recreational activities.
Capacity: Total seating: 5,500 people, including retractable bleacher seating for 3,686
- 10,000 sq. ft. fitness center with available community memberships
- 200 meter Running Track with wide lanes for accessibility
- Dedicated Shot Put and Discus Areas
- Four Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts