Please refer to and complete these mandatory steps before moving back into your residence
hall or student townhome.
- Complete your housing preference form(s) & indicate housing preferences
- Update emergency contacts (cell phone, parent/guardian email)
- Apply for a Living Learning Community
- Upper-Class Students: add yourself to the Eagle Hall/Student Townhomes waitlist
- Add yourself to the single room waiting list
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions about residential life.
Our residential facilities offer a variety of room layouts & styles, all designed
to foster a safe, inclusive, & productive environment. Each is equipped with laundry facilities, comfortable television and study lounges, wireless access, and
Download the FREE Eagle Guardian safety app to help you stay safe, both on & off campus.
Turn your phone into a safety device & receive emergency notifications right to your
We are your home away from home. Our campus housing includes 12 residence halls, with
suite, "hotel", and corridor-style options, as well as a townhome complex. You can
choose a living learning community with other students who share your interests.
But, residential life is so much more than that. You have access to a variety of:
Fitness Facilities & Recreation
Arts and Performance
Clubs and Organizations