1. Pay Housing Deposit & Complete Housing Preference
- Pay your advanced housing deposit through WebBanner
- Fill out your housing preference form in the online housing portal.
- The housing preference form asks you basic roommate matching questions and helps us in the assignment process.
2. View Your Housing Assignment (early August)
In early August you will receive a message to your Brockport email address letting you know that the assignment process is complete and that you can log back into the online housing portal to view your 2021/2022 assignment.
3. Complete Forms in Housing Portal (early August)
1. 2021/2022 Student Information Card
2. Agreement to Terms & Conditions of the On-Campus Housing License
If you are over the age of 18
You can agree to the terms of the On-Campus Housing License in the online housing portal immediately.
If you are under the age of 18
You will need to print out a physical copy of the “2021/2022 License to Occupy a College Residence Hall or Student Townhome.”
- This will need to be completed by you and signed by your parent/legal guardian.
- Once they have signed your housing license, please take a photo of the document with your phone and upload it to the 2021/2022 On-Campus Housing Contract Upload Center in the online housing portal. Note: Unfortunately, we cannot accept HEIC files that sometimes come from new(er) Apple devices. Here are some instructions on how to make sure you are uploading a jpeg or jpg file from an Apple device: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207022
- Please Click Here to View Upload Instructions
- Please Note: If you turn 18 prior to your arrival, you can wait until your birthday to sign the digital contract. For example, if your 18th birthday is on August 20th, and you sign in on August 19th, you will not be able to see the digital contract, only the upload center, which requires you to print/have a parent/guardian sign your contract. However, if you log in on the 20th, the 2021/2022 License to Occupy a College Residence Hall or Student Townhome digital contract will be accessible.
4. Submit Your SUNY Brockport ID Card Photo (for Incoming First-Year & Transfer Students)
If you are an incoming First-Year or Transfer student, please remember to submit your ID card photo (following these instructions), so SUNY Brockport can mail you your ID card, prior to your arrival. To receive your student ID card prior to your arrival, please complete this process, including making sure that your selfie meets the checklist requirements, by August 11th at 5pm. Please note that Student ID cards will be mailed to your home address you listed on your application, when you applied to Brockport. You will need to bring your Student ID (along with a Government issued ID) with you on your move in date. If your home address has changed, since you applied, please contact The Office of Registration and Records.
5. Submit Immunization Records
Mandated COVID-19 Vaccine:
If you are Fully Vaccinated:
- SUNY Brockport has received proof of your COVID-19 vaccination. As a result, you are NOT currently required to participate in mandatory weekly COVID testing.
- Vaccinated individuals are NOT required to provide proof of a negative pre-arrival COVID test dated within 5 days before you arrive to campus.
- You are ready to check-in to housing on your designated move-in day.
If you are UnVaccinated:
- This could mean:
- You have only received 1 shot of a Pfizer/Moderna or are not 14 days post your second shot
- You are not 14 days post your Johnson and Johnson shot
- You have been given a medical or religious exemption from the Hazen Center for Integrated Care
- You plan on attending one of the vaccine clinics when you return to campus, or
- The Hazen Center for Integrated Care has not received your vaccination records
- Your pre-arrival requirement: Remember, you are also required to provide proof of a negative COVID test dated within 5 days before you arrive to campus. This can be uploaded to your MyHazen portal. Being non-compliant with this pre-arrival requirement, may delay your check in process and the ability to move into your Fall housing assignment quickly.
If you are unsure of your status or have follow up questions related to mandated vaccine requirements, please contact The Hazen Center for Integrated Care at 585-395-2414.
6. If Assigned to Eagle, Perry or Bramley Halls: Set Your Room/Suite PIN
Below you will find a link to an instruction sheet that shows you how to set up your pin code on your mobile device, via https://get.cbord.com/brockport. With this website, you will also be able to change your pin at any time throughout the school year. We are encouraging you to set your PIN now, to streamline your check in process. The instructions for setting your pin may also be found at: https://www.brockport.edu/life/residential_life/policiesunder “How to Set Your Room/Suite PIN”.
For a complete list of suggested items to pack, please click here.
When arriving to campus, student do not need to plug in all appliances immediately. Students should communicate with their roommate and/or suitemates in advance. Students are required to store any personal belongings in their living space, including appliances that are not plugged in.
8. Download Our Apps
Download the following Apps on your phone, to make sure you stay connected to our community:
9. Move In!
For the most updated move in schedule, please review our Welcome Week page!