Remaining Below Full-Time Status While Living on Campus

Main Page Content

students at table studying

Per the On-campus Housing License

Only students enrolled as full-time undergraduate students, or participants in an approved residential program at SUNY Brockport (i.e. IIE, ELS, etc.) may occupy on-campus housing space. The student agrees to enroll and remain enrolled for full-time academic credit each semester. Full-time is defined as maintaining at least 12 credit hours per semester (6 credits for Graduate students). Failure to do so may result in the termination or suspension of this license.

If you feel as though you would benefit from remaining below full-time status, please complete the application below. Note, completing the application does not guarantee approval.

Application to Remain on Campus While Below Full Time Status

Campus Resources

  • If you need help getting registered for classes, please visit the Academic Success Center or contact your academic advisor.
  • If you need help understanding how your bill may be impacted based on your number of credit hours, please contact Financial Aid
  • If you need support navigating any of these processes, please contact your Resident Director

**Note: Students approved to remain on campus while below full-time status will be required to meet with their Resident Director, someone from Financial Aid, and someone from the Academic Success Center .**

Last Updated 9/22/22