Steps Before Beginning the Housing Preference Form
1. know your Brockport NetID & Password
If you are requesting a specific roommate, you will also need their Student ID number (800xxxxxx).
2. wait 1 business day after your housing deposit is received to access the housing
3. Read & understand our On-Campus Housing License
4. If you are facing a financial hardship, please email email@example.com to request a housing deposit waiver
Priority Housing Selection for Fall 2021
|1||Housing Deposits Accepted. Students must either:
1. Pay the advanced housing deposit online, via WebBanner
2. Call the Office of Student Accounts at 585-395-2473 to pay the advanced housing deposit over the phone
|2||1 business day after paying the advanced deposit (or receiving a waiver), log into the Online Housing Portal:
1 business day after you complete the 2021/2022 Current Student Housing Preference Form:
If you pay a deposit/complete the housing preference form after May 8, Residential Life/Learning Communities will assign you to housing, based on the preferences you selected in the Online Housing Portal
For the 2021/2022 Academic Year, we are making singles more accessible & available.
SUNY Brockport’s Office of Residential Life/Learning Communities is committed to meeting the needs of its students and striving for inclusion and access to all Brockport classes, programs and activities. This is done through determining reasonable accommodations or by redesigning aspects of the campus experience, including housing.
Online Room Selection
Residential Life/Learning Communities reserves the right to change housing placements
to consolidate and/or maximize occupancy of all our spaces. This may happen during
online room selection. Also, Residential Life/Learning Communities DOES NOT support skipping academic responsibilities to pick your Fall 2021 housing assignment.
Need help completing the Housing Preference Form?