Please review this checklist and Schedule of Events prior to your arrival on campus for Welcome Week.
Main Page Content
Prior to Campus Arrival
Luggage shipped ahead to the campus may be picked up at the Receiving Office in Chapman Service Center (Building 35 on campus map) Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm, and Saturday, 9 am – 3 pm. You must provide appropriate identification when you pick up your luggage.
If you are arriving in Rochester on the Friday before classes begin, by plane, bus or train, Student Union and Activities will provide a van to the campus for students ONLY and their luggage. This service is provided for those arriving Friday only. You need to register for this pick-up service in advance.
Please contact Student Union and Activities by the Tuesday before classes begin, at (585) 395-5646, fax (585) 395-2567 or by email. Include: your name, arrival time, location, how many pieces of luggage, phone number and any other pertinent information.
Resident Student Housing Assignments
Resident student housing assignments will be sent to students’ Brockport email addresses in early August. If you are unable to view your assignment after logging in from the link at Residential Life, please contact the Office of Residential Life/Learning Communities at email@example.com or (585) 395-2108.
Resident Students Drop-off/Parking
- Enter the Main Entrance off Route 31 (Commencement Drive), and turn right at the stop sign onto New Campus Drive.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Kenyon Street and continue over the railroad tracks.
- Take your first left turn onto Residence Drive.
- Proceed down Residence Drive to your assigned residence hall, and park in any designated parking space in any parking lot.
Residence Hall Check-in
- Check-in hours: 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Go to the check-in table, located inside your residence hall.
- The College provides one telephone per bedroom in all residence halls.
Head over to Brockport Bound to do the following
- Submit immunization records.
- Provide Student Health Information Form (required for student athletes; highly recommended for all other students).
- Obtain Eagle One Student ID Card.
- Pre-order textbooks.
- Obtain Parking Permit.
- Register for Disability Services (if applicable).
- Log on to Web Banner to:
- Affirm Enrollment and Accept Financial Responsibility.
- Accept Student Code of Conduct.
- (Optional) Consent to Release Student Information (FERPA).
- (Optional) Authorize Use of Title IV Financial Aid.