Main Page Content
Search Faculty Jobs Search Staff Jobs Existing ApplicantsNEW Career Opportunity: Chief Diversity Officer
Why Work @ Brockport?
As an employee at SUNY Brockport, you are provided with a very competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Generally, these benefits include*:
- Health insurance and prescription coverage
- Dental and vision insurances
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Retirement plans & tax-deferred programs
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave accruals
*Individual benefits packages may vary based on employment relationship.
New York State Department of Civil Service Job Seeker Resources
- NYS Job Opportunities
- Civil Service Exam Announcements
- Subscribe to Receive Email Notification of New Exam Announcements from the NYS Department of Civil Service
- Apply and Qualify
- Test Guides and Resource Booklets for State Examinations
- Participate in the Exam
- After the Exam
Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC)
The Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC) is a non-profit, 501c(3) corporation located on the campus of SUNY Brockport.
BASC is contracted by SUNY Brockport to provide:
- dining services
- the bookstore
- catering services
- laundry services
- vending services
- events and conferences
- campus ID services
Statement of Non Discrimination
SUNY Brockport does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any education program or activity that it operates, which extends to admissions and employment; Title IX and its regulations prohibit such discrimination. Inquiries about the application of Title IX may be referred to Denine Carr, Title IX Coordinator at (585) 395-5066 and/or to the Department of Education Office for Civil Rights.