The College at Brockport PCI Oversight Committee coordinates ongoing reviews of the College's current credit card systems and day-to-day processes, develops and implements PCI-compliant credit card transaction- and cardholder data-related policies and procedures, and is responsible for administration of annual PCI-related training for appropriate staff.
Main Page Content
The group is also responsible for ensuring the annual completion of the appropriate PCI DSS Self- Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ).
The College at Brockport's Payment Card Oversight (PCI) Committee includes staff from several key areas of College operations, including:
- Assistant Vice President Finance & Management
- Associate Provost and Chief Information Officer
- IT Systems Security Administrator
- Director Student Accounts & Accounting
- Director IT Systems
- Banner Programming Manager
- Manager of Systems & Networking
- Web Manager
- Director Advancement Services
Last Reviewed: 11/2019
Last Reviewed by: PCI Oversight Committee