We provide the necessary instructional design resources to the college community to promote and enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Main Page Content
Blackboard Walk- In Support - Fall 2019
Stop by for one-on-one Blackboard help from our team during walk-in hours.
- Monday 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Brown (2nd Floor Lounge)
- Tuesday 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM Hartwell (Dean’s office, 119-C)
- Tuesday 1:30 - 4:00 PM Edwards (CELT)
- Wednesday 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM Drake Library (55-A)
- Friday by appointment – CourseDesign@Brockport.edu
- Brockport Downtown 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – 9/11, 10/15, 11/13, 12/3 (Room 557)
Or Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment
- Blackboard training
- Blackboard Walk-In Support
- Blackboard Tools
- Instructional Assessment System (IAS)
- Mach Forms
- Department Survey Support
- Introduction to Online Teaching (IOT)
- Open SUNY Course Quality Review (OSCQR)
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Faculty Activity Reporting
- Departmental Needs Assessment
- Blackboard Instructions
- Kaltura Personal Capture Instructions
- VoiceThread Instructions
- Closed Caption Instructions
To serve as a strategic technological and pedagogical resource for all members of The College at Brockport community.
To enhance teaching and learning opportunities that promote student success.