The IT Service Desk is the primary technology support for students, faculty and staff of The College at Brockport.
Main Page Content
You can reach us:
- by phone, (585) 395-5151
- by a remote session directly to your computer
- by an in-person visit to the walk-up support desk in Drake Memorial Library
- through our self-service portal, Service Now (login required)
The first line of defense against Phishing attacks is you! In an effort to quickly address and reduce the impact that these Phishing Scams have on our community, Information Technology has created a simple 3 step process for you to report these Phishing email messages.
- Receive a Phishing email or suspected email
- Forward the message to ReportPhish@brockport.edu
- You will receive a ServiceNow notification and Information Technology will immediately start addressing the issue
Together we can reduce the risk to our vibrant community!
View Current Outages
You may wish to consult the current technology outage through our self-service portal Service Now (login required) or by calling the 24-hour service desk. If we're aware of a problem, we're working to fix it. If not, let us know!
LITS Technology Solutions
For information and help on software, LITS offerings, email and Blackboard, check the LITS Knowledge Base. Our most searched topics:
- Reset your NetID or Email Password
- Hardware Requirements
- Supported Software
- iPad Information
- Software Center for Faculty & Staff
- Download Mathematica
- Microsoft Dreamspark Software Portal
Current Remote Sessions
Sorry, there are no representatives available at this time.
Please email the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org