The IT Service Desk is the primary technology support for students, faculty and staff of The College at Brockport.
Main Page Content
You can reach us:
- by phone, (585) 395-5151 Option 1
- by a remote session directly to your computer
- by an in-person visit to the walk-up support desk in Drake Memorial Library
- through our self-service portal, Service Now (login required)
IT Self-Service Portal (Service Now - Login Required)
You can use the IT Self-Service Portal to look for instructions, place a ticket, check the status/update your tickets, and see announcements about upcoming manintenance and outages.
The first line of defense against Phishing attacks is you! In an effort to quickly address and reduce the impact that these Phishing Scams have on our community, Information Technology has created a simple 3 step process for you to report these Phishing email messages.
- Receive a Phishing email or suspected email
- Use the "Report Message" option in your email to report it as phishing or forward the message to ReportPhish@brockport.edu
- You may receive a Service Now notification if the reported message needs further investigation.
Together we can reduce the risk to our vibrant community!
LITS Technology Solutions
For information and help with software, hardware, email, Blackboard, and other LITS offerings, check the Service Now Knowledge Base. Our most searched topics:
- Reset your NetID or Email Password
- Hardware Requirements
- Supported Software
- iPad Information
- Software Center for Faculty & Staff
- Download Mathematica
- Microsoft Dreamspark Software Portal
Current Remote Sessions
Please choose a representative to begin a session:
- Shawn Maher (currently in 0 sessions)