Electric vehicle charging stations are available to all parkers and are currently available in lots G1 (Tower east), N, and V (SERC).
- Level 2 Charging provides electrical energy at either 240 VAC or 208 VAC
- Each station provides 7.2 kilowatts of charging power (3.6 kilowatts when shared)
How To Use
- Charging station reservations and fees will be arranged/charged via the “Chargepoint” app. Rate is $1/hr.
- Charge time is set at a 4 – hr max. Vehicles must be relocated after time has expired. Notices will be sent via the app when charge is complete.
- Users will be charged an hourly rate and a valid parking permit or meter payment is required. All college-issued parking credentials are permitted in EV space, regardless of classification.
For complete guidelines, review here.