Eliminate the need to wait in long lines at the Conrad Welcome Center. Purchase permits, pay for parking citations, add a plate number, or review your parking account history -- all online.
Main Page Content
How to Purchase a Parking Permit
- Sign in using your NetID
- If you are experiencing difficulties logging in, then please reset your NetID password. If you need further assistance resetting your NetID password, please visit the IT Service Desk Portal or call the IT Service Desk at 585-395-5151.
- Once you have successfully changed your NetID password, please close your web browser and navigate back to the parking portal to log in with your new password. Please note, the new password may take up to 30 minutes to sync with the Parking Portal.
- Students may add the permit fee to their student bill. The following must be done
regardless if you are using your excess financial aid:
- Log on to online services
- Select financial aid
- Select financial aid authorization
- Choose term and submit
- Check both boxes to authorize financial aid
- To make payment using credit card, system requires the use of IE11.0 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Chrome 41 or newer; Opera 28 or newer; or Safari 7.0 or newer.
- Call Brockport Parking and Transportation Services for further information at 585-395-7275.