Main Page Content
2021-22 Joint Planning & Budget Committee Roster
Last updated 9/23/21
With initial term of obligation and date service obligation ends (may differ from normal appointment term indicated in footnotes, to create staggered
Where no date is listed, position is yet to be filled or term is indefinite for incumbent of that office.
- Darson Rhodes, Faculty (EHHS), Ex officio, 3 years ending 2024
- Jim Wall, Vice President for Administration & Finance, Ex officio
Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation w/College Senate; each School should have a representative; 4th position is open.
- Margaret Lane (Education, Health, and Human Services), 3 years ending 2023
- Cathy Houston-Wilson (Open), Interim, ending Fall 2021
- Elliott Weininger (Arts and Science), 3 years ending 2022
- James Cordeiro (Business and Management), 3 years ending 2022
Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation with College Senate.
- Justine Briggs, 2 years ending 2022
- Janet Roy, 3 years ending 2023
- Kristin Hartway, 3 years ending 2024
- Mark Stacy, 3 years ending 2023
Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by Admin & Finance OSU Advisory Board.
- Sondra Aman, 3 years ending 2023
Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by COSAC.
- Kandie Gay, 3 years ending 2022
Terms of service are indefinite for incumbent of position.
- Heidi Macpherson, College President, Ex officio
- Katy Wilson, Vice President for Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Dave Mihalyov, Vice President for University Relations
- Mike Andriatch, Vice President for Advancement
- Linda Delene, Interim Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Frances Dearing, Director of Assessment
- Daniel Goebel, Dean of the School of Business & Management
- Jose Maliekal, Dean of the School of Arts & Sciences
- Tom Hernandez, Dean of the School of Education, Health, & Human Services
Two undergraduate representatives and one graduate representative appointed by BSG for up to 2-year terms.
- Hailey Gardner, Undergraduate Rep
- TBD, Undergraduate Rep
- TBD, Graduate Rep
College Senate Representatives
Each serves 1-year term as incumbent of position.
- Jamie Spiller, College Senate President
Jason Morris, College Senate President-elect, Ex officio