Main Page Content
2022-23 Joint Planning & Budget Committee Roster
Last updated 06/10/22
With initial term of obligation and date service obligation ends (may differ from normal appointment term indicated in footnotes, to create staggered
Where no date is listed, position is yet to be filled or term is indefinite for incumbent of that office.
The Faculty Co-Chair Elect serves for one year, concurrent with the Faculty Co-Chair's final year of service, and then shall succeed to the Faculty Co-Chair position for a three-year term. The Faculty Co-Chair Elect serves ex officio, unless they simultaneously serve in a membership role as one of the four Faculty representatives.
- Darson Rhodes, Faculty (EHHS), Ex officio, 3 years ending 2024
- Jim Wall, Vice President for Administration & Finance, Ex officio
Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation w/ College Senate; each School should have rep; 4th position is open.
- Austin Busch (Open), 3 years ending 2024
- Margaret Lane (EHHS), 3 years ending 2023
- Elliot Weininger (A&S), 3 years ending 2025
- Yin Liu (Bus & M), 3 years ending 2025
Charge calls for staggered 3-year terms, selected in consultation w/ College Senate.
- Kristin Hartway, 3 years ending 2024
- Carl O’Connor, 3 years ending 2025
- Janet Roy, 3 years ending 2023
- Mark Stacy, 3 years ending 2023
Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by Admin & Finance OSU Advisory Board.
- Sondra Aman, 3 years ending 2023
Charge calls for 3-year term; appointed by COSAC.
- Heather Raczkowski, 3 years ending 2025
Terms of service are indefinite for incumbent of position.
- Heidi Macpherson, College President, Ex officio
- Martin Abraham, Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Mike Andriatch, Vice President for Advancement & Communication
- Katy Wilson, Vice President for Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Dan Goebel, Dean of the School of Business & Management
- Tom Hernandez, Dean of the School of Education, Health, & Human Services
- Jose Maliekal, Dean of the School of Arts & Sciences
- Frances Dearing, Director of Assessment
Two undergraduate reps & one graduate rep appointed by BSG for up to a 2-year term.
- TBD, Undergraduate Rep
- TBD, Undergraduate Rep
- Meaghan Irving, Graduate Rep
College Senate Representatives
Each serves 1-year term as incumbent of position.
- Cathy Houston-Wilson, College Senate President-elect, Ex officio
- Jason Morris, College Senate President