|Responsible Unit:||Office of Administration and Finance|
|Responsible VP:||VP for Administration and Finance|
|Last Revision Date:|
|Last Review Date:|
|Shared governance: none|
The BASC Dining Service Department offers an extensive variety of services on campus.
There are no definitions for this policy at this time.
- Harrison Dining Hall (cafeteria service) offers a variety of menu selections, all you can eat for one price. Harrison serves lunch and dinner Monday through Thursday and brunch and dinner Friday through Sunday.
- Brockway Dining Hall (cafeteria service) offers a variety of menu selections, all you can eat for one price. Brockway serves breakfast, continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Thursday and breakfast, continental breakfast, and lunch on Friday.
- Off the Tracks is located in the downstairs area of Harrison Dining Hall, offers pizza, snacks, subs, Buffalo-style chicken wings, and a variety of beverages. In addition, there is an Ice Cream Shoppe offering soft served low fat yogurt and soft served ice cream. Also available is Ben & Jerry's pints and Otis Spunkmeyer cookies.
- Union Square, located in the Seymour College Union, is a collection of shoppes offering deli sandwiches, soups, and hamburgers to order, Mexican selections, bakery items, fresh-made pizza, self-serve salads, and ice cream delights. Adjacent to Union Square is room 185 providing additional seating for faculty and staff.
- The Sidewalk Cafe, open during the academic year on the first floor of the Allen Administration Building, serves soup, salad, and sandwiches.
- Catering Services: Food and beverage services for events on the campus are available from the Catering Service (395-2379). Service for any of a variety of needs from refreshments to banquets can be arranged for most locations.
Links to Related Procedures and Information
There are no links for this policy at this time.
Questions regarding special arrangements may be directed to the Dining Services Office at 395-2570. Hours are posted at each facility.
History (in descending order)
|Next Review Date||December 1, 2017||Three year review|
|Adoption Date||Unavailable||Policy Adopted|