Main Page Content
Approving Transfer Credits
A maximum of 12 credits earned at other colleges and universities may be transferred into a Brockport degree program with the graduate department’s approval.
No course may be transferred into a degree program that carries a grade of less than “B” on an official transcript.
Check for Imaged Transcripts
- Sign on to Web Banner
- Go to Faculty Services
- Go to View Student Imaged Documents
- Enter the student’s Banner ID
- If the official transcript has been received and imaged, click on the entry to view and evaluate the transcript. If there is no entry for the appropriate transfer institution, the official transcript has not yet been received. The student will need to have an official transcript sent to Brockport.
- To approve and accept courses for transfer credit, please complete the Graduate Transfer Credit Approval Form available on the Office of Registration and Records web site under Forms Page.
- Submit the form to Registration and Records for processing. Accepted transfer credit will be entered on Banner and updated on the degree audit.
Please note: Transfer credit has not been officially accepted for the student’s program until the official transcript has been received and imaged, the completed approval form submitted to the Office of Registration and Records and the credit updated on Banner and the degree audit.