Main Page Content
Steps for Applying to Graduate
Students must now apply for graduation online. It is recommended that students apply for graduation no later than the beginning of the semester in which they will have completed all degree requirements.
- Undergraduate students: Completion of 84 credit hours
- Graduate students completing a degree: Completion of a minimum of 21 credit hours
- Graduate students completing a certificate: Completion of 12 credit hours
All course work must be submitted in by the 15th of the month following the end of the term you are graduating in. For example, all course work must be submitted by June 15th for a May graduation date.
How to Apply
- Log in to Web Banner
- Click Student Services
- Click Student Records
- Click Apply for Graduation
- Complete and submit the application
Ensure that the name on your graduation application is the name you want to appear on your diploma and that the address on your graduation application will be the appropriate address to mail your diploma to when you receive your degree.
An initial review of the degree application will be conducted at the time of submission for completion of requirements. Students will be notified through their Brockport email address of the result.