What is Degree Works
DegreeWorks is a computer program that provides progress-toward-degree reports for students and advisors. Degree Works is designed to work with our existing Banner tools and services, and will provide seamless communication between a student's academic history and their degree audit.
For more information on how to use Degree Works, please see Advisement and Retentions webpage below.
- The easy-to-read worksheet displays student information such as major, grade point average, and academic standing
- Degree Works takes the guess-work out of what to register for. Students can easily see what requirements are still needed in order to complete a degree or certificate, and which requirements have already been satisfied.
- Students and advisors can use Degree Works together to plan for degree completion.
- Students can use the ‘What-if’ feature to see how completed coursework would apply to a different program.
- Degree Works will be a useful tool in providing seamless transfer opportunities in collaboration with SUNY's student mobility initiatives
Students are encouraged to use this degree audit report as a guide when planning your progress toward completion of the above requirements. Your academic advisor or the Registrar's Office may be contacted for assistance in interpreting this report. This audit is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements.
Questions and concerns regarding this audit should be directed to email@example.com.