Main Page Content
Transcripts are a complete record of all courses and/or degrees completed at a specific institution. Transcripts ordered from SUNY Brockport reflect only courses taken or degrees earned at the College. SUNY Brockport has retained Solutions, LLC to accept transcript orders and take payment securely over the Internet. Through TranscriptsPlus®, you are able to submit a transcript request 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
Benefits to TranscriptsPlus®
- Submit requests 24/7 from any computer connected to the internet anywhere.
- Most official transcripts can be sent electronically for the quickest service. Paper hard-copy transcripts may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your order.
- Option to hold processing of your request until final grades post and/or your degree is confirmed.
- Attachments can be uploaded and sent with your transcript.
- If your attachment needs to be completed by the Office of Registration and Records ahead of time, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (585) 395-5392.
- Receive processing status updates via email or text.
- If you have questions or need additional assistance concerning Credentials Solutions transcript ordering service, please contact a member of their staff by either email at email@example.com or phone at (847)-716-3005.
- Get more information on pricing and payment, ordering, electronic transcripts, authorization, and FAQ's on the TranscriptsPlus® website.
Current Students and Alumni
The link is also available through Web Banner:
- Log on to Web Banner
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Order Official Transcript
The cost for each transcript ordered is $10 per copy. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is complete.
Please note: Transcripts will not be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the College or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.
Center for Global Education and Engagement
Current students that need to send a transcript to the Center of Global Education and Engagement may use the Global Education Transcript Request Form to do so.