Main Page Content
Transcripts are a complete record of all courses and/or degrees completed at a specific institution. Transcripts ordered from The College at Brockport reflect only courses taken or degrees earned at the College. The College at Brockport has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders securely over the Internet.
Benefits to TranscriptsPlus®
- Submit requests 24/7. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere.
- Receive processing status updates via email or text.
- Faster Service. Your transcript may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your request.
- Access to standard overnight delivery from Federal Express.
- Option to hold processing of your request until final grades post and/or your degree is confirmed.
- Attachments can be uploaded and sent with your transcript.
Students & Alumni with Access to Banner
- Log on to Web Banner
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Order Official Transcript
Alumni without Access to Banner
If you do not have access to Banner or you have forgot your login credentials, use the Credential Solutions website to access your transcript.
Please note: Transcripts will not be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the College or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.
All orders for a transcript will cost $10 per transcript (exceptions for expedited delivery). A transcript can either be delivered electronically, picked up in-person at the Office of Registration and Records or, delivered through mail.
FedEx Service - next business day delivery
- $20.00 – Domestic to main 48 states
- $23.00 – Domestic to Alaska or Hawaii
- $43.00 – International
- Your credit card will not be charged until the order is complete
- Orders with attachments – Any attachments must be faxed or emailed to the Office of Registration and Records to be forwarded with the transcript. The fax number is (585) 395-5392. The email address is email@example.com.
- All Federal Express orders require a signature at the time of delivery. The College at Brockport does not offer Federal Express Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday delivery. Federal Express fees will not be refunded due to lack of signature delivery.