A Verification of Enrollment can be used to verify a student's current or previous full time/part time status
Main Page Content
It is frequently requested for loan deferments, insurance companies and scholarships.
Please note: most insurance companies will not accept verification of enrollment forms unless the subscriber of the insurance is referenced on the form along with their member number.
Students may obtain a Verification of Enrollment in two different ways
OBTAINING AN ONLINE ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION THROUGH THE NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE (preferred method)
- Go to Web Banner
- Sign on to Web Banner with your NetID and Password
- Click “Student Services”
- Click “Registration”
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click “Enrollment Verification Request”
- Click the “Enter the National Student Clearinghouse Website” button
- Choose either “Current Enrollment” or “All Enrollment”
- Click “Obtain an Enrollment Certificate” (above the current or all enrollment selection)
- Depending on your internet connection, this process of generating your verification may take a few minutes – please wait
- Download the certificate
- Print the certificate for your use
The Clearinghouse can also provide you with the following:
- All enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse (Click Enrollment information on file)
- Student Load Deferment Notifications the Clearinghouse has provided (click student loan deferment notifications)
- Any Proof(s) of Enrollment provided to Health Insurers or Other providers (click Proof(s) of enrollment)
- Specific information about any student loans you may have (Click View)
If the online method is not sufficient, or you cannot use the online system, please see option 2 below.
OBTAINING A MANUAL ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION VIA THE OFFICE OF REGISTRATION AND RECORDS
Students may obtain a verification of enrollment by filling out our Verification of Enrollment Form. This form can be found in the Office of Registration and Records, 201 Rakov or by clicking the link below
This form may be faxed, mailed or delivered to us in person. We will mail the completed form to the address referenced on the form.
Phone: (585) 395-2531
Fax: (585) 395-5392
Registration & Records
The College at Brockport
350 New Campus Dr.
Brockport, NY 14420