The conversion to the SCT Banner student information system has resulted in many changes in how students retain their course schedules, waive the "Gift to the Fund for Brockport", and authorize the use of federal Title IV financial aid funds.
Main Page Content
Listed below are some of the most frequently requested procedures. Click on a link and view or print the step-by-step instructions. You will need to know your User ID and password to complete some of the transactions.
- Advance Deposits: Remit Online Undergraduate Tuition, Undergraduate Housing, and Graduate Tuition
- Accept and/or Decline Offered Financial Aid Awards
- Affirm Enrollment and Accept Financial Responsibility
- Authorize Federal Title IV Aid for Non-institutional Expenses
- Authorize Users via QuikPAY
- Enroll in Direct Deposit (for Tuition Overpayment Refunds)
- Enroll in eBill TXT Notification
- Enroll in & Rebalance a Payment Plan
- Online Payments via QuikPAY - STUDENTS ONLY
- Online Payments via QuikPAY - AUTHORIZED USERS ONLY
- View Education Tax Credit (TRA 1997) Information as Reported on IRS Form 1098T
- View Financial Aid Disbursements Made to Student Account
- Waive the Optional Gift to the Fund for Brockport
Due to periodic updates to the Online Services section of Brockport's web pages, changes may occur to the step-by-step procedures. If you experience difficulty in navigating through the step-by-step procedures, please contact the Office of Student Accounts.